Expat Taxation Services

Many former UK residents retain assets in the UK, such as a rental property. This rental income is subject to UK tax and as a result, tax returns need to be filed with HMRC. We can assist in the completion and submission of these returns.


Expat taxation services are offered to expats who are living abroad on a temporary or permanent basis. Our client base has spanned countries including Spain, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.

Expats often have queries relating to Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax and these can be examined and advice provided.

Client Testimonials